Sunday, October 17, 2010

What I did this weekend...


This was my hair on Wednesday.

And this was my hair on Thursday.

As a Libra, I suffer from severe indecisiveness, but I decided that since I turned 21 recently it was time for a change. I've had long hair for about 3 years now, and as much as I loved it it was quite the challenge to maintain. With school practically doing me in the butt, I need as much simplicity in my life as possible right now. Hence, the short hair. Plus my hairdresser gave me the name of a charity that I can donate my hair to, Angel Hair for Kids, they make and donate wigs to children who can't afford them. So I'll be mailing them a 12 inch braid in the next week. Apparently it takes about 8 braids to make a wig. Craaazy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Claudia,

You look fabulous and saving your hair to give to an important cause is very kind. You're terrific.

Love,
Mum

Shira said...

ohh i could have used that hair! i could have made a hair pet named after you! oh well, i GUESS kids with cancer could use it more. you look lovely!

claud-hop said...

Aww, thanks you guys!

Shira, I swear that the next time I cut my hair it will go towards one of your awesome hair pets. Pinky swear.

Cedar eve. said...

cloodles! i love your short hair! fianlly you have cut er off, i wish i could up and do that! you look fantastic, the glasses and hair complement eachother nicely, .. just dont forget to zinc that sniffer. xox