Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rick Moranis- break me off a piece of that...

Instead of going out into the world today to see the real people, I stayed at home and watched "Little Shop of Horrors" with my cat. This led me to ponder, could there be anyone any hotter than Rick Moranis? My friend Maddy and I certainly don't think so. Although he's usually playing the dork, he still manages to always have a relatively hot wife by his side in most roles. That's because nerdy go-getters are babes. A fact created my me. You know that scene in "Honey I Shrunk the Kids", where he's trying to find the mini children in the backyard before his wife gets home, and he suspends himself from that crazy clothesline-hammock contraption while wearing a helmet with a giant magnifying glass attached to it? Made me swoon. I also thought to myself "My god, what a fantastic father he must be." Then I found out that he retired from show business to spend more time with his kids, and my hypothesis was confirmed. Did I mention that he is from Toronto, much like myself? AND to top it all off, he went to elementary school with rock sensation Geddy Lee. Wow. Rick Moranis, not only are you ravishingly sexy, but you're an excellent human being. Thank you for existing.

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

I'm completely with you on this one Claudia. I've always been a fan, ever since Ghostbusters!

XOBarbara