Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hooray for Friends!


When I like a television show I go a little nuts-o for it. Today I was being super cool, shopping at Zellers, purchasing yarn needles... when all of a sudden I saw them. It was glorious, I'd never been so happy to see a price tag reading "$14.99". Friends. The show, that is. All seasons on sale. I picked up the eighth season because it's chronologically the next one I need. Yes, need. But as I started walking away, I said to myself "Something like this only comes along ONCE in a lifetime Claudia. You have to buy season 9 and 10." My brain was right. I had no choice in the matter. Now I own all ten seasons. Judge me all you like, I'm happy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am judging you. you pass.
p.s. lame and a half about the trip! take comfort in the knowledge of the treasure hidden in your plumbing.
p.p.s. have you stumbled upon any ch-ch-chiae yet (chiae being the plural form)?

Anonymous said...

3(p.)s. i forgot to sign in. this is frizz.

claud-hop said...

I have not even begun my search, but now that you have reminded me I'm googling that shit right up. You know that we're going to be watching the Friends together right? Call me Friday!

claud-hop said...

P.S. The treasure in my plumbing comment sounds super gross to those who are unaware of the situation. But I like it. (The comment, not the treasure. It really fucked up my toilet, a plumber came a fixed it today. I think we should give Maddy the soiled phone as part of her present).

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Claudia,

You're getting cleverer and cleverer.
Okay no judging. I feel the same way about 30 Rock. We all have our passions. Like the photo too.

Love your blog.

Love Barbara

claud-hop said...

Hey Barbara,

I'm glad you understand and can relate. I've yet to see 30 Rock, but I hear that it is hilarious. Perhaps if you are in the mood to watch an incredibly trivial yet fun-loving show, we can make a temporary trade.

Love,
Claudia

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Claudia,

Trivial and fun loving is the only way I rock. You know me.

So it's a deal!!!!

Love Barbara