Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sweet pools


these
Originally uploaded by claud-hop
I learned a few things today. Number one: family reunions are boring as crap, but if you go to the public pool in the park where the reunion is located, you can have lot's of water fun. Two: the water fun can be enhanced if you have a camera that has the ability to take photos underwater. However, if your camera is not waterproof, and you bring it into the water anyway, you may not have such a good time. Three: make sure you are subtle (but not suspiciously subtle) about the fact that you are taking photos of yourself or your friends (today I had no friends, but my cousin did sit by the water and wave at me encouragingly every so often). Don't be a creeper and take pictures of the little kids in their bathing suits. You may be thinking "aww cute!" but to their parents you're thinking "Hmm, I think I'll ask that kid if he wants to take a break and get an ice cream..."

3 comments:

Gramma Jones said...

You have lots and lots of freckles!

Barbara Muir said...

Is this you Claudia?

Wonderful shot. Please keep blogging. I love your blog!

Love Barbara

claud-hop said...

It is me! I will keep blogging, I was just on a temporary hiatus for absolutely no valid reason that I can think of.

Love,
Claudia