Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Must blog

I don't really know what my problem has been lately, I have no motivation to write or post. My friend Barbara, who is the most disiplined blogger I know (I don't know many bloggers, but even if I did, she would still be the best), keeps reminding me to keep blogging, and she is totally right. It's good to have a some kind of daily habit (as long as it's not something like smoking, or shooting up). Plus who wants to visit a blog that is never updated? Nobody, that's who. This is why I must continue to write and post as often as possible, even if I write about something like the A-team episode I watched today, or what I ate for lunch, or how hot it is in the projection booths were I work. Eventually, something interesting is bound to happen in my life... right?

Tonight, I am going to bake a yellow layer cake with chocolate frosting (my mom just bought some cake pans).

No comments: