Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wednesday= better

Yesterday's school day did prove to be more interesting. This class was called "photo production" and had about a quarter of the amount of people from Tuesday's lecture (which was the entire first year image arts population). These lads were just photography students, so I actually got to meet some of the people in my program. But the best part was when I found out that my teacher for this semester is Robyn Cumming, a really awesome photographer who's work actually inspired my decision to choose Ryerson over OCAD (she went to Ryerson a few years back). I felt like I was in the midst of a celebrity! I kept looking around at the other student's faces to see if they had the same reaction as me, only to realize that I was alone in my star struckedness (not a real word). It made me not like them a little bit. Today, I had part of a Spanish class, a two hour break (which consisted of me eating, and then walking around aimlessly with nothing to do), and then a three hour talk about computers in a class called "tools and applications". Tomorrow, no classes. Hoorah.

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Claudia,

Don't know if you're checking for comments, but if so Happy Birthday. I've thought of you off and on all day and forgot to phone until it was too late.

Happy Happy Birthday.

Love Barbara