Friday, April 2, 2010

Theme 4: Blue

Took me a while to post it, but here's my blue photo. It occurred to me as I was preparing for this shoot, that I have a crapload of blue clothes and accessories. I guess I really, really like blue, I've always been drawn to it for some reason. The doc's in the middle of the makeshift clothesline are my favorite shoes. I've never seen anybody else wearing the same ones in all of Toronto, which makes me happy because it's really hard to be original in this city.

2 comments:

D. said...

i love this! did you take this photo?

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a great image.
I work for a small charity called the MPS Society. We are trying to get supporters to wear blue to raise awareness and much needed funds for the society. We would really like to use this image on our poster and facebook wall. Would you give your consent for us to do so?

Many thanks