Friday, April 2, 2010

Theme 5: Cardboard

Here it is, the last of the class blog photos, Cardboard! Ba-dah! (that was... a success sound of sorts). This means that next week is my last photography production class, and I am a little sad because it was definitely the most fun class I had this year. Here is young Macaulay Culkin, in, dare I say, his prime... Home Alone is one of my favorite movies of all time, when I was little because I had a crush on Macaulay Culkin and wanted him to be my boyfriend, and now because it's just an all around great movie. Also, I think it must be mentioned that as of late I have been having a recurring dream where it is 1990, and I am in Home Alone. I'm Kevin McCallister's older sister, and the two of us are outwitting Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern (Harry and Marv) together. Yup. I am THAT cool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

marry me...

ced

Shira said...

That is so creepy, and awesome. It's like he was made to live in your bathroom...

claud-hop said...

:-D Aww jeez, thanks Shira! He watches me do intimate things... And Cedar, yes, yes, a thousand times YES!

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Claudia,

These are amazing.

Love Barbara