Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday? More like... Blahterday...

Not much to report today. I spent a few hours in the afternoon with Graeme, which was fun as always. Now, just sitting at home, debating whether or not I want to eat a sandwich. I know what you're thinking: "Gee, that Claudia sure knows how to PAR-TAY." And you're right. I do. I might even put hot mustard on the sandwich. That's right, you read correctly; HOT mustard. None of that regular crap for me.

Here are some photo's I took the other day while walking my lovely dogs, Ziggy and Brody. If you're ever feeling low, play with a dog, or get two dogs together to play with each other. You can't not smile when you see how much fun they're having.


Brody, doing her battle stance.



Eeez on!



Trot, trot, trotting.



Ziggy, looking pretty.



Running from Brody I believe...



Still running...



Brody is catching up.






2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Claudia,

What amazing photographs. You are
good girl. Plus I love your philosphy. It's true -- watching dogs play is 100% fun.

Love Barbara

claud-hop said...

Hey Barbara,

Thank you so much for your amazingly kind compliments.

Dogs are the best, especially at the end of the day when you get home. I just got home from work about an hour ago, and Brody was standing at the door (almost as if she stayed in the same place since I left the house at 2 pm), wagging her tail and giving me her dopey "where have you been?" look. I love her so much. And, I love you!!

Talk to you soon,
Claudia