Monday, December 1, 2008

Claudia... SMASH!

I am angry. I hate my stupid part-time job. I hate the fact that it's part-time and they don't give me more shifts even though I really need them because I am not in school this year and need money. I hate the job itself (picking up lazy people's garbage, even though there are garbage cans literally EVERYWHERE around them, cleaning bathrooms, ripping tickets, and, most importantly, getting yelled at by old rich people). I also hate that I had the opportunity to get a much better job during November, but procrastinated, as always, and now all of the positions have been filled. Now I have about three hours until I have to return to my sad and demeaning job, where I'll try not to dwell on the fact that I fucked up and should have called for that other job sooner.

This is a picture of my cat Norman, doing what I wish I could do for a living.

P.S. Fuck Cineplex.






1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Claudia,

Mike Dooley of tut.com would say
why not turn all of that anger around.
So think of it as a lucky thing to
have the part time job when so many people are out of work, not good looking and intelligent like you, have no prospects.

This job is just a beginning for you and you know it. Why not try and sell some of your photos?

Plaster a smile the size of New York City on your face and see what happens.

Barbara