Friday, January 30, 2009

It took me three days...

Here we have my dad's blankty-second birthday gift. I feel that blankty-two is a good year to receive an amigurumi rooster. My dad and his wife are going through a "don't give us any gifts for Christmas and birthdays" phase, but I know them. They are the type of people that will tell you not to do something, even though deep down they want you to do it. Anyways, the rooster was actually created because I saw his cute little self on Ana Paula's blog and said to myself "I can make that... but BETTER". That's why if you go to her blog and you see the original one... it looks nothing like mine... because I'm awesome. Also, my dad was born in the year of the rooster. Now you can figure out what age blankty-two is. If you're smart. And I know you are.

I like to give the rooster kisses, and I am sad to give him up. The good news is that his name will be Fenton. Fenton the Rooster.



4 comments:

Gramma Jones said...

I want one! Can you make an elephant?

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

damn girl, i visited the sight and I have decided i would like an owl.. thanks baby,
ceed

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Claudia,

True it is better. The blog spirit in crafts it seems is cut throat indeed. We don't do this cruel comparison stuff in art. Because poor
Ana Paula lost her Daddy.

Blankety blank two eh? Too bad it's the way you say it is. I still miss that blankety blank guy.

He's been acting a bit like a rooster lately.

Super blog, and great rooster!!

Go to my blog to see video interview #2.

Love Barbara

claud-hop said...

Hey Barbara,

I was just joking about my rooster being better. I guess my sarcasm didn't come out very well in my writing. I hope I don't sound like a huge bitch... I am on my way to check out your blog/interview!

Love,
Claudia