Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tragedy

A terrible tragedy has occurred, Zhenson was attacked. The culprit? This very, very bad dog that you see in the photo below, which, I might add, is most certainly not edited or changed, in any way, to emphasize the purpose of this dramatic post. That is how I took the picture. See those eyes? Evil. Pure evil.

Devil Dog

Brave little Zhenson, resting after his injury.

I am about to crochet a patch for him, I was thinking of sewing a tentacle over the hole, but it's took big, so patch it will be. He is not worried, it's going to make him look like a total bad-ass. The chicks will be all over him.

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Cruel, evil Ziggy. I think if Zoey'd gone after it, it would be no more. Your lovely little creation would look like the best toy ever to her.

Great blog,

Love Barbara