Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Today is a good day. I'm at home in my pajamas and slippers (the mention of slippers is important because my feet are always cold), I just prepared some dough, and soon I will be baking that sucker into cute little sugar cookies. Also, it's gorgeous outside, white, fluffy snow everywhere... OH and I found a camera of mine, that I thought I had lost, in a random drawer in my house. Hoorah! I will post pictures of the cookies when they are completed, icing and all. In the meantime, here is a photo that I took with my Holga camera (the one that I thought I had lost). It's this guy Ben, that I went to high school with, in a tree. We were waiting outside the school for our turn to play in whatever concert was going on that night, and I guess he got bored and decided to climb a tree.


2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Love this strange photo Claudia,

The two tones of blue are amazing.

Take care,

Barbara

claud-hop said...

Thanks Barbara, I'm not sure if the blue on the top of the photo is because the film messed up and overlapped or something, but yeah, I like it.

Love,
Claudia