Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years eve

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but I decided that I need to be more productive this year, so why not call it a resolution. Part of my decision is linked to the fact that I don't produce enough art, so I am going to try my very hardest to do an art-related creation every day this year. I know that sometimes my schedule won't permit it, but gosh-darnit I am going to try. So to kick-start 2009 (a whole day ahead) I woke up this morning, had a tinkle, and then drew my high school chum Keith. I have a bunch of photographs of him because he liked to steal my camera during class and take pictures of himself making awkward facial expressions.


Keith Redston

3 comments:

Gramma Jones said...

You draw people really well. They look goofy and innocent. I think you're awesome. I want to buy you dinner and a unicorn chariot.

momonath said...

Hi Claudia !This is momoko.Long time no see.Happy new year 2009!! I heard from graeme about your blog.I'm surprised you are good talented person about drawing.keep continue your blog.I will check sometimes from this year.see u.momo

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Claudia,

Me too! I love this drawing. You are absolutely great!!!!

Love Barbara