Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Infection and self portrait

It is imperative that I get into university for September of 2009 (I could care less, but my mom is very avid about it). Some of the places I am applying to (for their photography programs) just want to see a portfolio strictly consisting of photographs and nothing else. However OCAD and NASCAD's first year program is a foundation year, meaning I will be doing all sorts of things that I don't know how to do (ie. drawing and painting), and chances are I won't even have a single class related to photography in any way that first year. But the good news is that it is going to cost a whole buttload of money. Wait... no, no that's bad news... I need to have a sketchbook full of drawings and such so that I can fool the faculty into thinking that I am talented, therefore letting me into their school where I will be educated for four years, receive a bachelor in fine arts, and then be broke for the rest of my life because artists don't make money.


He is infected with some sort of disease. But seems quite pleased about it.

It's me! It's me?

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Claudia,

Girl, these are great drawings. Presumably the blog could also help your entry so...ahem!

You do have talent!!! The only person you're fooling is you, because you think you don't. Funny.

Great blog,

Love Barbara