Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Photoshop fun

My mom's boyfriend, Luigi, writes reviews for a magazine (which I can't remember the name of right now...) on computer programs, and technological devices. The companies send him the products, he uses them for a while, then writes about them. Recently he wrote a review on Adobe Photoshop, so Adobe sent him all of the latest versions of their programs for free. He let me install them on my computer, and last night I had some fun with Photoshop (note: I have no clue how to use Photoshop, so even though I am sure that the outcome of my exploration with the program is probably juvenile, this is the best I can do at the moment).



Ahoy matey! (I'm hilarious).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you never cease to amaze me. meet me out by the blue bin tonight,ill be waiting...