Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa at 100% completion

Well, here you have it folks (or Barbara, because I'm pretty sure you're the only person who reads my blog...), it's the moment I know you have surely been waiting for, sitting at home, biting your nails, mumbling to yourself "When... WHEN is it going to be done? OH SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP, WHEN?!" And the answer is NOW!! Santa is complete, mostly thanks to Graeme because he is the far more proactive one in the relationship. I like to scratch my bum. With the party being tomorrow (actually if we want to be technical, the party is today), and only one reindeer being fully complete (also thanks to Graeme), I feel as though I have failed. Perhaps building seasonal characters out of balloons and gooey flour-water is just not for me (sigh).




"I see you when you're sleeping"

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Claudia,

I meant to tell you before that this is a really cute Santa.

Take care,

Barbara